Your Donation Makes a Difference
Your donation supports services like transportation to medical appointments. Two bus tickets costing $4 can make the difference between getting access to medical care or not. Regular access to medical care helps a person living with HIV effectively manage the virus in their body.
Many programs we offer, like Open Closet, are funded through donations from people like you. It costs about $240 to host Open Closet on a Friday night. That means you can ensure LGBTQ2+ youth have access to the support they need for $20 a month. No matter the amount you give, your donation makes a difference.
- You can make a one-time or monthly gift using your credit card. You can phone us at 519-434-1601(toll free 1-866-920-1601) to make a donation over the phone using your credit card. You can make a cheque payable to Regional HIV/AIDS Connection and mail it or deliver it to us at:
- Regional HIV/AIDS Connection
186 King Street, #30
Official charitable income tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more, unless otherwise requested.
Circle of Care Monthly Giving Program
- Joining Circle of Care through an automatic monthly gift by credit card or your bank account is an easy and budget-friendly way to make a difference in the lives of people who use our services.
- If you are using a credit card you can sign up right now by selecting "monthly" next to your donation amount.
- For more information and to join Circle of Care, please contact Zena Currie, Fund Development Coordinator by calling 519-434-1601 ext. 257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In Honour or Memorial Donations
- Including Regional HIV/AIDS Connection in your life event is a great way to increase awareness and raise funds at the same time.
- If you have a special occasion, milestone, achievement or other celebratory event coming up, consider offering guests the option to give donations rather than gifts to the honouree.
- If your donation is in memory of someone who has died please let us know. We can send a card to the family in acknowledgement of your gift.
Leaving a gift in your will
By leaving a gift in your will, you can make a lasting impact to help RHAC continue to make a difference in our communities. Please contact our Fund Development Coordinator to discuss your wishes to make a planned gift (i.e. bequest, RRSP, Life Insurance or other planned giving options).
- Regional HIV/AIDS Connection welcomes the efforts of all our business partners large and small, who foster the values of charity and community in their workplaces.
- Ask your Human Resources department if your company has an Employee Giving Program. Employee Groups and Employee Giving Programs are unique to each company.
- Some companies allow you to deduct money right from your pay cheque to go to a charity of your choice, and may even match your gift with a donation of their own.
Support from corporations and community organizations
- Our partners include corporations, faith communities, service clubs and many other community organizations.
- We’re happy to work with you on event sponsorship, including recognition opportunities for special events and programs such as A Taste for Life.